- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- Camping at base camp
- 14 Dinners
- 13 Lunches
- 15 Breakfasts
Island Peak climbing with Everest Base Camp trek is an incredible experience in the Himalayas of Nepal. It is intended for fiery and physically fit trekkers with practically zero experience in mountain climbing. Island Peak 6,189m is one of the major climbing peaks in the Everest region of Nepal with a great and profoundly glaciated West Face that ascents from the Lhotse Glacier. Being one of the trekking peaks, Island peak is certainly not a troublesome attempt for an apprentice climber wishing to enter the enigmatic universe of mountain adventure. Several climbers rush to Nepal consistently to get an allow for Island Peak climbing. Our experience likewise brings us into the heartland of the Khumbu Valley and Sherpa culture. Prior to scaling the peak, we likewise visit, potentially the most prominent trekking goal on the planet – Everest Base Camp 5,357m and Kala Patthar – for the very close views of Mount Everest and other high mountains.
The Island peak climbing trip has legitimate and steady acclimatization at reasonable altitudes. The trek starts from and arrives at the most renowned airstrips on the planet, the Lukla Airport in the Everest Region.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcomes you at the airport and takes you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you an answer to the question. Overnight at the hotel.
It’s about 35 min flight from Kathmandu or 20 min flight from Manthali. You will meet our staff at Lukla airport. you have breakfast at Lukla. Now we are ready to start our trek. It is downhill until Thadekoshi you will see the beautiful view of mt. Kusum Khankaru. now we walk next Dudh Kosi river up to Phakding. Overnight at Phakding.
After breakfast, we start trek before reach banker you can see the beautiful view of mt Thamserku. Today we enter Sagarmatha ( Everest Nepali name) national park. After crossing several times suspension bridge we climb up we will see the first view of Mt. Everest. If you get lucky you may see red panda before reaching Namche bazar. Overnight at Namche bazar.
Namche bazar is a gateway to Everest and the biggest village in this region. We hike to Everest view hotel to acclimatization and to see the spectacular view of mt Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam Nuptse, and many other peaks. after heading back to Namche you can also visit the Sagarmatha national park head office, sherpa museum, and market, some café show movie about Everest and sherpa’s overnight at Namche bazaar.
After breakfast, we trek to Kanjoma and ascent to mong-la from here you can see an amazing view of Mt Amadablam, Thamserku and yak Khang then drop down to Dudh Koshi river. Climb up through rhododendron forest to Photse. You can visit a monastery in the evening. overnight at Photse.
We trek ridge of the mountain in this route you will not get any house for the next three hours. Before you left Photse to check your water and any other thing if you need it before reaching Panbuche. now we are at main trekking train like other trekkers crossing mani wall and prayer flags. Now the trail is easier than the last part until Dinboche, now we are at the highest real village in this region where you will potato field. Overnight at Dingboche.
After having breakfast we walk down to a river, after crossing a suspension bridge we walk through the alpine forest to Dibuche then climb up to Tengboche. We visit the Tengboche monastery. also known as Dawa Choling Gompa is the largest gompa in the Everest region. now the trail is zigzag descent to Phungitanga. Ascent to Kenjoma and get back to Namche bazar. Overnight at Namche bazar.
Today is the last day of the trekking, it steeps downhill until Dudh Kosi river. A passing couple of suspension bridges we exit Sagarmatha national park. Keep walking down to Thadekosi, this is the lowest point of the Everest base camp trek. then the ascent to Lukla. Overnight at Lukla.
After having breakfast, fly back Kathmandu or Manthali. It takes a 5-hour drive from Manthali to Kathmandu. Take you to the hotel. After a shower, you can visit around Thamel for shopping. We have a farewell dinner in a traditional Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- Arrival Departure by private transportations.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & peak climbing guide
- Two night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Both way flight Katmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking (two people will get one
- Trekking accommodation in Tea house/lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Island peak expedition
- Three-time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Island peak climbing permit
- Island peak climbing guide salary
- Island peak garbage deposit
- Island peak climbing equipment such as Rope (both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- National park permit
- Khumbu Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit.
- Trekking/climbing guide Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Climbing Guide, Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and Company charge.
- Kathmandu International Airport drop
- International Flight.
- Nepal entry visa.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Extra night hotel at Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie-Talkies, Communication
- equipment & commercial filming
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition,
- in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bill
Departure Dates for Island peak - 16 days