- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- Camping at base camp
- 14 Dinners
- 13 Lunches
- 15 Breakfasts
The sublime views from mount Lobuche make it one of the most quintessentially well-known mountain trek, notwithstanding its trouble level being more testing than that of close by Island Peak. From the summit, you’ll have the opportunity to gaze out at bold Everest, and also a few
peaks on the Tibetan side of Rongbuk. Climbing Lobuche peak is an ordeal you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
We prepare for the Lobuche peak climbing with a stop at the Everest Base Camp. Here, you’ll figure out mountain life and an exercise on climbing. Our bodies will likewise acclimatize for the thin air on Lobuche. Altitude sickness is something we endeavor to evade, and our carefully made schedule is intended for ideal change. In transit, we’ll climb the “dark shake” of Kala Patthar, and experience a stunning Himalayan scene.
Obviously, it’s as much about the trip as the goal. Our trek will bring us through enchanting Sherpa towns, where you’ll encounter an essence of how people survive in probably the coldest residences on Earth, and discover that friendliness genuinely guarantees no dialect. Your photos will shock, and your recollections will flabbergast.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
It’s about 35 min flight from Kathmandu or 20 min flight from Manthali. You will meet our staff at Lukla airport. you have breakfast at Lukla. Now we are ready to start our trek. It is downhill until Thadekoshi you will see the beautiful view of mt. Kusum Khankaru. now we walk next Dudh Kosi river up to Phakding. Overnight at Phakding.
After breakfast, we start trek before reach banker you can see the beautiful view of mt Thamserku. Today we enter Sagarmatha ( Everest Nepali name) national park. After crossing several times suspension bridge we climb up we will see the first view of Mt. Everest. If you get lucky you may see red panda before reaching Namche bazar. Overnight at Namche bazar.
Namche Bazar is a gateway to Everest and the biggest village in this region. We hike to Everest view hotel to acclimatization and to see the spectacular view of mt Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam Nuptse, and many other peaks. after heading back to Namche you can also visit the Sagarmatha national park head office, sherpa museum, and market, some café show movie about Everest and sherpa’s overnight at Namche bazaar.
After breakfast, we trek to Kanjoma and ascent to mong-la from here you can see an amazing view of Mt Amadablam, Thamserku and yak Khang then drop down to Dudh Koshi river. Climb up through rhododendron forest to Photse. You can visit a monastery in the evening. overnight at Photse.
We trek ridge of the mountain in this route you will not get any house for the next three hours. Before you left Photse to check your water and any other thing if you need it before reaching Panbuche. now we are at main trekking train like other trekkers crossing mani wall and prayer flags. Now the trail is easier than the last part until Dinboche, now we are at the highest real village in this region where you will potato field. Overnight at Dingboche.
The trail is gradual up until the end of the Khumbu glacier, today we gain a few more hundred meters. You have to careful with your pace and guide’s instruction. From Thukla trail is steep up Thukla pass. Now you are at a memorial place where you will see another amazing view of Pumori, Nuptse, Lobuche peak and many more peaks. Labuche lies at the next Khumbu glacier. overnight at Lobuche.
Today is one most important day of Everest base camp trek. Heading to Gorakshep and Everest base camp beside the Khumbu glacier all day long above 5000 is must be quite difficult for most of the trekkers. From the Everest base camp, you can see the only top of the mt. Everest, Khumbu icefall and other mountains. After spending some time at base camp we return to Gorakshep. Overnight at Gorakshep.
After having breakfast we walk down to a river, after crossing a suspension bridge we walk through the alpine forest to Dibuche then climb up to Tengboche. We visit the Tengboche monastery. also known as Dawa Choling Gompa is the largest gompa in the Everest region. now the trail is zigzag descent to Phungitanga. Ascent to Kenjoma and get back to Namche bazar. Overnight at Namche bazar.
Today is the last day of the trip, it steeps downhill until Dudh Kosi river. A passing couple of suspension bridges we exit Sagarmatha national park. Keep walking down to Thadekosi, this is the lowest point of the Everest base camp trek. then the ascent to Lukla. Overnight at Lukla.
After having breakfast, fly back Kathmandu or Manthali. It takes a 5-hour drive from Manthali to Kathmandu. Take you to the hotel. After a shower, you can visit around Thamel for shopping. We have a farewell dinner in a traditional Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- Four times Arrival and Departure.
- Three-night accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Lobuche peak climbing guide
- Both way flight Katmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. (Two people will get one porter.
- Trekking accommodation in Tea house/lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Lobuche peak expedition
- Three-time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Lobuche climbing permit
- Lobuche peak climbing guide salary
- Lobuche peak garbage deposit
- Lobuche peak climbing equipment such as Rope (both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- National park permit
- Khumbu Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Overland transportation
- Trekking/climbing guide Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Climbing Guide, Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and Company charge.
- International Airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 3 night stays in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie-Talkies, Communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips or bonuses for guide, porter and climbing guide.