- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- Camping at base camp
- 14 Dinners
- 13 Lunches
- 16 Breakfasts
Mera Peak is an incredible choice in the event that you are looking to summit one of Nepal’s many trekking peaks. The summit offers one of the best views in the mountains and one can see 5 of the 6 tallest mountains on the planet from the summit viz. Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyo, Makalu, and Kanchenjunga. It’s a testing trekking peak because of the height however actually just requires fundamental mountaineering aptitudes to handle the high elevation icy mass intersections. It’s regularly alluded to as Nepal’s most elevated trekking peak and scales 6654m. The ordinary approach and the one depicted in this schedule is taking a flight to Lukla and as opposed to traveling north to Namche Bazaar you travel east to Zatra La Pass and into the Hinku Valley. Another approach you can get some information about which is longer is to travel south from Lukla and climb up the excellent Hinku Valley.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
After having breakfast, fly back Kathmandu or Manthali. It takes a 5-hour drive from Manthali to Kathmandu. Take you to the hotel. After a shower, you can visit around Thamel for shopping. We have a farewell dinner in a traditional Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- Four times Arrival and Departure.
- three night accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Mera peak climbing guide
- Both way flight Katmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking (Two person will get one porter)
- Trekking accommodation in Tea house / lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Mera peak expedition
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Mera peak climbing permit
- Mera peak climbing guide salary
- Mera peak garbage deposit
- Mera peak climbing equipment such as Rope (both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Khumbu Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Overland transportation
- Trekking / climbing guide Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Climbing Guide, Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and Company charge.
- Kathmandu International Airport drop
- International Flight.
- Nepal entry visa.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie-Talkies, Communication equipment & commercial filming
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bill