- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- Tent at base camp
- 14 Dinners
- 13 Lunches
- 16 Breakfasts
Pisang Peak is one of the non-expedition peaks in Nepal in the middle of the mountain giants Annapurna I and Manaslu. Pisang Peak transcends from Pisang town and yak pastures in a uniform slant of ice and snow to its summit. This peak is considered as a simple climbing peak in Nepal. To get to the base camp from Pisang town, the trail climbs through meager wood and field to a Kharka at 4,380m which is viewed as the best place for setting up the base camp. Our high camp will be set up at an altitude of 5,400m on the South-West Ridge. High camp is mostly covered by snow during Spring and Autumn.
The very much characterized edge prompts the last snow slope, which is very steep however not hard to achieve the summit. Plummet is made on a similar trail.
This peak climbing trek, after all, is hard to coordinate for its tough mountain landscape. Beginning in the marsh paddy handle the trek relentlessly gains height going through oak and pine woodlands and in
the end rising into a high desert nation at Manang 3597m. The plunge is similarly stunning and fluctuated.
Strenuous trekking is all around remunerated at both low and high elevations, on the way to deal with the Thorung La Pass. Diverse biological communities, different societies and a consistently changing scene – rich, green paddy fields and oak woodlands, dry deserts and the most profound crevasse on the planet make this peak climbing trek stands out amongst the most prominent treks on earth.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
After having breakfast we will drive by road from Kathmandu to Chamje village which will be the starting point of our treks. Chamje is a small village elevation about 1430 m and from here we can see a view of the waterfall is on the other side. Overnight at Chamje.
After having breakfast we start the trek early in the morning we trek through the waterfalls, terraces field and forest after Chamje we need to cross the suspension bridge and gradually up to Tal from Tal we enter the Manang district after Tal we also pass through koto village and walk on the trail cross another bridge reach Dharapani this village biggest village in this Annapurna region. Overnight at Dharapani
After having breakfast today we need to walk the forest and several landslides on the way to Chame. Ascend up to Timang village from Timang remarkable view of Annapurna-2, Lamjung Himal, Manasulu after that reach to Chame the headquarters of Manag District there hot spring also we can enjoy and relax for awhile. Overnight at Chame.
After having breakfast today our trail continues up and down passing rivers and villages. We walk through the steep to reach Paung Danda from here we can see the views of Pisang peak to the north side and Annapurna second then descend from there to Manang valley with Marsyangdi to reach lower Pisang.Overnight at Pisang.
After having breakfast we walk about 45 minutes uphill and cross the suspension bridge reach at Ladar there are few hotels. we ascend and cross the river pass the landslide before reaching Thorong Phedi this time hotel in hight camp also but we choose to stay at Phedi. Overnight at Phedi.
Today we take breakfast early in the morning.we have a steep climb up to high camp after that gradually up to the top. Thorong la pass one of the highest pass in the world and is a very famous pass for tourists. when we make it to the top, we can take few photos and have a drink tea when we are descending views of Dhaulagiri, Muktinath valley, mustang valley and Muktinath temple is very famous for Hindus. Overnight at Muktinath.
To early in the morning visit the Muktinath temple there 108 taps and stream above the temple.we can enjoy the view of Dhaulagiri after having breakfast descend to Ekle Bhati over to Jomsom through the Kali Gandaki river and windy areas before reaching Jomsom. Overnight at Jomsom.
After having breakfast we fly to Pokhara with spectacular views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Fishtail and Himchuli. Afternoon we can take a boat ride and visit the Davis Falls evening visit around lakeside for buying souvenirs.
Pokhara to Kathmandu After breakfast we leave 7.30 by tourist bus it takes 6 to 7 hrs and overnight at Kathmandu.
This is your final day in Nepal Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- Arrival and Departure.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast and one night in Pokhara.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Pisang peak climbing guide
- One way flight Jomsom/ Pokhara.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus it takes 6-7 hours.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. (Two people will get one porter.
- Trekking accommodation in Tea house / lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Pisang peak expedition
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Pisang climbing permit
- Pisang peak climbing guide salary
- Pisang peak garbage deposit
- Pisang peak climbing equipment such as Rope (both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation entry permit
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Climbing Guide, Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and Company charge.
- Kathmandu International Airport drop
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 3 night stays in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie-Talkies, Communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses for guide, porter and climbing guide.