- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- Tant at Base camp
- 12 Dinners
- 11 Lunches
- 13 Breakfasts
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
After an early breakfast at the hotel, we make our departure from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi our trekking point, which is of 7 hours drive. On the way from Kathmandu, we get to observe views of the Himalayan, including the Annapurnas, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and the peaks of the Langtang region. Overnight stay at the local lodge at Syabru Besi.
We start out trek from northwest of Syabru Besi to a suspension bridge over the Bhote Koshi. Turning right at the eastern end of the bridge we walk into a small settlement of Syabru Besi and visit to a Gompa, then follow the stone-paved street to a bridge over the Langtang Khola, trail on the south side of the river, forests- make a steep climb over a rocky ridge, then to a junction from where the trail climbs over and reaches at Rimche and from here descend to Chantang, widely known as Lama Hotel
To begin our trek for the day we start climbing through a forest of hemlocks, oaks, and rhododendrons high above the Langtang Khola, then move to Gumanchok, 15 minutes from here we will be at Ghunama and climb to Ghora Tabela at an elevation of 2970m. From this point we proceed to Chamki through Thaugshyap, then descend into a valley to cross a stream passing several water-driven mills to the large settlement of Langtang. Overnight stay at Langtang Village.
We wind up the trail through the village and climb onto a ridge then steadily climb passing through the small village of Mundu to Sindum. One more hour of walking will reach us to the pastures of Yamphu. Crossing the Laja Khola and weaving through some rocks we climb towards the Kyangjin Gompa. There are lodges in enough number at this place. We spend rest of our day relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
To spend the whole day in Kyangjin and make it a pleasant one we can walk up the moraine north of Kyangjin Gompa to catch the glimpses of the magnificent views of Langtang Lirung, Yansa Tsenji, and Kinshung as well as the foot of the huge Lirung Glacier.
Following the Langtang Khola to Langtang village, we continue retracing the route from Kyangjin to Lama hotel. Overnight stay at Lama hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfers with private transportation.
- Two night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking (two people will get one porter).
- Trekking accommodation in Tea house/lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Yala peak expedition
- By Local bus Kathmandu to Sybrubesi and back to Kathmandu.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffel bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trip.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages, etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.