- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 11 Dinners
- 10 Lunches
- 12 Breakfasts
- Explore the diverse landscapes and the vibrant villages of Annapurna.
- Collect the best views of Mt.Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Mt.Nilgiri 7040m, Mt.
- Annapurna south 7219m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Mt. Annapurna IV
- 7525m, Mt. Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt. Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Tukuche peak, Lamjung
- Himal 6586m.
- Visit the famous temple of Muktinath- place of the salvation.
- Experience the best trekking in Annapurna.
- Go around the worlds’ deepest gorge- Kaligandaki gorge.
Once rated as one of the most popular treks on earth Annapurna round Tilicho trek offers to a round of Annapurna massif and exploring beautiful Manang village and Tilicho lake highest lake in the world. along the banks of Marsyangdi River. Further, ascending one of the world’s widest mountain pass, Thorong La (5416 m) and descending to holy Muktinath temple at Mustang makes this trek a remarkable symbol of accomplishment. The heavenly sightseeing of mountains such as Manaslu (8156 m), Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna I (8091m), Thorong peak, Cholu, etc make Annapurna Circuit trek a genuine Himalayan journey. The trek ends at beautiful Gurung village, Ghandruk after exploring Jomsom, Tatopani, Ghorepani, and Poonhill. The duration of the trek is 15-21 days depending upon the trekker’s interest and trip customization needs.
The trekking region mostly covers Lamjung, Manang, Mustang, Myagdi and Kaski districts providing opportunity to experience diverse cultural, natural and historical heritages. Walking through the world’s deepest Kali-Gandaki gorge with Mt. Annapurna I on the east and Mt. Dhaulagiri on the west is another wonderful experience. The trekkers with at least prior hiking experience find this trek a true adventure to cherish for rest of their lives. However, the inexperienced trekkers can at least do some warm-up hiking before hitting the trails of Annapurna Circuit.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
After having breakfast we will drive by road from Kathmandu to Chamje village which will be the starting point of our treks. Chamje is a small village elevation about 1430 m and from here we can see a view of the waterfall is on the other side. Overnight at Chamje.
After having breakfast we start the trek early in the morning we trek through the waterfalls, terraces field and forest after Chamje we need to cross the suspension bridge and gradually up to Tal from Tal we enter the Manang district after Tal we also pass through koto village and walk on the trail cross another bridge reach Dharapani this village biggest village in this Annapurna region. Overnight at Dharapani
After having breakfast today we need to walk the forest and several landslides on the way to Chame. Ascend up to Timang village from Timang remarkable view of Annapurna-2, Lamjung Himal, Manasulu after that reach to Chame the headquarters of Manag District there hot spring also we can enjoy and relax for awhile. Overnight at Chame.
After having breakfast today our trail continues up and down passing rivers and villages. We walk through the steep to reach Paung Danda from here we can see the views of Pisang peak to the north side and Annapurna second then descend from there to Manang valley with Marsyangdi to reach lower Pisang.Overnight at Pisang.
After having breakfast from Pisang there are two ways to go Manang one is upper part and one is lower part via Humde airport. So we chose the one upper part via Geru from Geru magnificent views of Annapurna, Pisang and other mountains too. We descend and cross the bridge to reach Barge. There is biggest monastery in Manang district we can visit. Ascend about 45 minutes to reach Manang village. Overnight at Manang.
After having breakfast today our trek continues up to the Khangsar village. When we walking ahead through a gorge and the Tilicho peak.we also small settlement and Tore monastery and Khangsar river reaches Khangsar village. Overnight at Khangsar.
After having breakfast we start our trek from Khangsar village to Tilicho base camp. We cross the graces field and after climbing we can see the view of valley descend to enter the Tilicho base camp. In Tilicho base camp not many hotels.Overnight at Tilicho base camp.
After having breakfast today we start too early in the morning our trail continues to the side of mountains in gradually to steep climbing before reach the watershed on the way we will enjoy yaks and deer grazing on the other side Tilicho lake. This is the highest lake in the world and the lake also important for Hindus as this sacred lake.
After having breakfast today we are returning from Tilicho base camp to Yak kharka the trail through the Marsyandi River and alpine vegeation continues via the old Khangsar village until we cross long bridge to reach Gunsang and Yak kharka from here also we can see the view of Annapurna third and thorang peak.Overnight at Yak kharka.
After having breakfast we walk about 45 minutes uphill and cross the suspension bridge reach at Ladar there are few hotels. we ascend and cross the river pass the landslide before reaching Thorong Phedi this time hotel in hight camp also but we choose to stay at Phedi. Overnight at Phedi.
Today we take breakfast early in the morning.we have a steep climb up to high camp after that gradually up to the top. Thorong la pass one of the highest pass in the world and is a very famous pass for tourists. when we make it to the top, we can take few photos and have a drink tea when we are descending views of Dhaulagiri, Muktinath valley, mustang valley and Muktinath temple is very famous for Hindus. Overnight at Muktinath.
To early in the morning visit the Muktinath temple there 108 taps and stream above the temple.we can enjoy the view of Dhaulagiri after having breakfast descend to Ekle Bhati over to Jomsom through the Kali Gandaki river and windy areas before reaching Jomsom. Overnight at Jomsom.
After having breakfast we fly to Pokhara with spectacular views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Fishtail and Himchuli. Afternoon we can take a boat ride and visit the Davis Falls evening visit around lakeside for buying souvenirs.
Pokhara to Kathmandu After breakfast we leave 7.30 by tourist bus it takes 6 to 7 hrs and overnight at Kathmandu.
This is your final day in Nepal Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfer with private transportation.
- 2 nights’ hotel in Kathmandu and one night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Transportation by local bus to Besisahar and by local jeep to chamje.
- By local bus from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- By tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Extra night at Kathmandu or at Pokhara.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Extra night hotel in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.
Departure Dates for Annapurna Round Tilicho Trek - 16 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review
I hired Rabin to be my guide on the Annapurna circuit back in 2008 and we've stayed in touch ever since. He was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Not only did he ensure that I had a safe and enjoyable experience, he also turned out to be a trusted companion throughout the entire trek. Rabin served as a language interpreter and also provided me with a lot of information about the culture, history, plants and animals of the Annapurna region. Trekking with Rabin gave me a much more enriching experience than if I had trekked alone. Thanks Rabin. I hope my busy schedule will allow me to return to Nepal and trek again with your company.
I got in contact with Rab through Family Peace Guest House in Kathmandu, and I was so pleased with the quality of his guiding/organizing and the trip overall. As I was travelling solo in early July (offseason), I had some concerns with the weather/ availability of certain amenities on the trek, but Rab put together an itinerary that gave me peace of mind 100% of the time, and we were blessed with great weather when it counted. While some travellers would be fine on the Annapurna circuit without a guide, trekking with Rab undoubtedly made my experience better, and I would recommend him to friends and family in a heartbea