- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 12 Dinners
- 13 Lunches
- 12 Breakfasts
- Explore the newly promoted trekking route in Nepal.
- Be in the less explored and untouched part of Nepal- Western Nepal.
- Collect the best views of Kanjirawa (6883 m), Patrasi (6627 m), Saipal (7030 m), Dhaulagiri Range (8167 m).
- Visit the biggest lake of Nepal- Rara Lake
- Explore the natural and cultural wonders of Western Nepal
Chakhure Trek is a newly opened trekking route in Nepal. The virgin trek is promoted to explore the natural and cultural beauty of Western Nepal. The new trekking route of Nepal, it was firstly discovered in April 2015. The hidden gem Western part of Nepal has been almost unexplored even today.
The Chakhure Trek can be divided into two routes. The trekking route of, Chaurjhari - Chakhure - Dolpa or, by Chaurjhari – Chakhure – Jumla – Rara. The route has different extension as well. The trekkers having longer time can extend the trip to Bajura district as well. The Chakhure trek is offers to collect the greatest Himalayan views of Kanjirawa (6883 m), Patrasi (6627 m), Saipal (7030 m), Dhaulagiri Range (8167 m). The inclusion of Chakhure Pass at 4200 meters above the sea level adds the excitement on the trekking.
Trekking through the dense forest of rhododendron and pine forest with occasional encounters of wildlife is fascinating. The best time to trek Chakhure trek are spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Trekking Chakhure in winter is also possible.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfer with private transportation.
- Two times Arrival/Departure.
- Transportation by local bus.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.