- Explore the newly promoted trekking route in Nepal.
- Be in the less explored and untouched part of Nepal- Western Nepal.
- Collect the best views of Kanjirawa (6883 m), Patrasi (6627 m), Saipal (7030 m), Dhaulagiri Range (8167 m).
- Visit the biggest lake of Nepal- Rara Lake
- Explore the natural and cultural wonders of Western Nepal
Chakhure Trek is a newly opened trekking route in Nepal. The virgin trek is promoted to explore the natural and cultural beauty of Western Nepal. The new trekking route of Nepal, it was firstly discovered in April 2015. The hidden gem Western part of Nepal has been almost unexplored even today.
The Chakhure Trek can be divided into two routes. The trekking route of, Chaurjhari - Chakhure - Dolpa or, by Chaurjhari – Chakhure – Jumla – Rara. The route has different extension as well. The trekkers having longer time can extend the trip to Bajura district as well. The Chakhure trek is offers to collect the greatest Himalayan views of Kanjirawa (6883 m), Patrasi (6627 m), Saipal (7030 m), Dhaulagiri Range (8167 m). The inclusion of Chakhure Pass at 4200 meters above the sea level adds the excitement on the trekking.
Trekking through the dense forest of rhododendron and pine forest with occasional encounters of wildlife is fascinating. The best time to trek Chakhure trek are spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Trekking Chakhure in winter is also possible.