- Adventure in the heart of world's 7th highest Dhaulagiri base camp and scenic hidden valley.
- Breath-taking panorama of Dhaulagiri massive range of mountains with Annapurna range.
- Cultural and scenic walk on rolling green mid-hills within world's 7th highest Mount. Dhaulagiri
- Exploring rural farm villages of Magar hill tribes on the least visited areas of Far Western Nepal
- From low paddy fields to cooler alpine hills full of dense forest to an arctic zone of ice and glaciers
- Walking South West to North and into Eastern side of Dhaulagiri to end at Kaligandaki valley
- Trek to Dhaulagiri base camp with high French pass to scenic Hidden Valley amazing views.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is a trekking around Mount Dhaulagiri (8,167 m / 26, 795 ft)- the 7th highest mountain in the world. The impressive trek offers you adventurous to challenging walks from low warm sub-tropical area to cooler alpine hills inside the forest of tall pines-oaks and rhododendron.
The fascinating route also included walking around moraine-ice and glaciers at Dhaulagiri base camp and over a high French pass to reach scenic and beautiful valley covered with best views of Himalayas.The Dhaulagiri circuit is also a least trekked route in Nepal. Located far North Western Himalaya of Nepal, it is regarded as one of the challenging trekking in Nepal.
The trek acquired full of rural farm villages and following upstream Mygdi River right up to its source at Dhaulagiri Base Camp. The rich-lush vegetations and barren land full of snow-ice and moraines are the part of the trekking. The trek offers to collect the best views of Mt. Dhaulagiri on different faces. Dhaulagiri massive icefalls and the challenging French pass above 5,360 m are other highlights of the trek. The crossing of Thapa / Dhampus pass above 5,244 m with glorious panorama of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna is other attraction of the trek.
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcomes you at the airport and takes you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about trekking he will give you an answer to the question. Overnight at the hotel.
We take early morning flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara, then Jeep to Darbang is about 100km. Beni lies at the confluence of two river Kali Gandaki and Myagdi Khola, Beni is largest town and district headquater of Myagdi. route follows the road up the Myagdi khola, we can visit hot springs at Tatopani above the moter road and Drbang. overnight at Darbang.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you at Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Activities:Trekking and Hiking
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfers with private transportation.
- Two-night hotel in Kathmandu and a one-night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- One-way ride by tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porter's meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and ACAP Fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bags and duffle bags need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Extra night in Kathmandu or in Pokhara.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, and battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages, etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management are out of control like landscape, bad weather conditions, case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concerns, and illness.
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strikes, moments, etc.
- Bar beverage bills.
Departure Dates for Dhaulagiri Circuit trek - 15 days