- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 14 Dinners
- 13 Lunches
- 15 Breakfasts
- Experience the most completed and challenging trekking in Nepal
- Collect the best views of mountains including Mount Everest- the tallest in the world.
- Cross the three challenging high passes of Everest- Renjo La, Cho La and Kongma La – each over 5,000m.
- Explore the famous valley of Gokyo- the valley of glacial lakes.
- Visit some of most beautiful Sherpa villages of Everest region.
- Go around the famous Buddhist monastery of Tengboche Monastery.
Everest Three Passes Trek is one of the most complete high-altitude trekking in Nepal. A serious
trekking, the three passes trek includes passing three of the highest Himalayan passes in a single trek.
Those three high Himalayan passes are; Renjo La, Cho La, and Kongma La – each over 5,000m. The
exciting trekking of three passes also includes visiting of Gokyo valley- one of the finest places in Everest.
The exploration of glacial lakes in Gokyo is something stunning. The superb views of mountains including
Mount Everest is the best part of the trek.
The inclusion of famous Buddhist monasteries of Tengboche and Dingboche. The typical Sherpa villages
of Namche, Lukla, Phakding, and others allow trekkers to get a brief idea of the Sherpa culture. The
famous viewpoints of the Everest viewpoint, Gokyo Ri and Kalapatthar give an opportunity to collect the
Like other trekking in Nepal, Everest three passes trekking is also a teahouse type trekking. There are
well set up local lodges are available throughout the trekking. The best months to go for the three
passes trek in the months of spring (March to May) and the days of autumn (September to November).
Trekking in Everest in monsoon is not recommended due to the bad weather conditions. Trekking to
Everest three passes are not convenient as well.
The Everest three passes trekking is a customizable one. Please contact our Nepal trek experts if any
customization is needed.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcomes you at the airport and takes you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you an answer to the question. Overnight at the hotel.
It’s about 35 min flight from Kathmandu or 20 min flight from Manthali. You will meet our staff at Lukla airport. you have breakfast at Lukla. Now we are ready to start our trek. It is downhill until Thadekoshi you will see the beautiful view of mt. Kusum Khankaru. now we walk next Dudh Kosi river up to Phakding. Overnight at Phakding
After breakfast, we start trek before reach banker you can see the beautiful view of mt Thamserku. Today we enter Sagarmatha ( Everest Nepali name) national park. After crossing several times suspension bridge we climb up we will see the first view of Mt. Everest. If you get lucky you may see red panda before reaching Namche bazar. Overnight at Namche bazar
Namche bazar is a gateway to Everest and the biggest village in this region. We hike to Everest view hotel to acclimatization and to see the spectacular view of mt Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam Nuptse, and many other peaks. after heading back to Namche you can also visit the Sagarmatha national park head office, sherpa museum, and market, some café show movie about Everest and sherpa’s overnight at Namche bazaar.
Hike to Nagarjuna peak 5000m, it will take several hours to summit and get back to Dingboche, from the top you will see the 5th highest Mt. Makalu 8463m, island peak, Isma valley peak 39, Amadablam, and glaciers. Overnight at Dingboche
Today is one most important day of Everest base camp trek. Heading to Gorakshep and Everest base camp beside the Khumbu glacier all day long above 5000 is must be quite difficult for most of the trekkers. From the Everest base camp, you can see the only top of the mt. Everest, Khumbu icefall and other mountains. After spending some time at base camp we return to Gorakshep. Overnight at Gorakshep.
Today is the last day of the trekking, it steeps downhill until Dudh Kosi river. A passing couple of suspension bridges we exit Sagarmatha national park. Keep walking down to Thadekosi, this is the lowest point of the Everest base camp trek. then the ascent to Lukla. Overnight at Lukla
After having breakfast, fly back Kathmandu or Manthali. It takes a 5-hour drive from Manthali to Kathmandu. Take you to the hotel. After a shower, you can visit Thamel for shopping. We have a farewell dinner in a traditional Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfer with private transportation.
- Both way flight ticket Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu.
- Two night accommodation at Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and Sagarmatha national park fee and local entry fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.