- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 9 Dinners
- 8 Lunches
- 10 Breakfasts
- Experience of the best high-altitude trekking in the world.
- Fly to worlds’ one of the adventurous airports in the world- Lukla airport.
- Explore the vibrant Sherpa villages of Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazar and more.
- Enjoy the wonderful side trip to Everest view point of Syanboche.
- Collect the best views of mountains including Everest from Kalapathar.
- Expect the occasional encounters of wildlife including snow leopard, musk deer, red panda and more.
Everest Panorama Trek is a short and best trekking in Everest to see Mount Everest. This interesting trekking is also popular as Everest Sunrise Trek or Everest View Trek too. Start with a scenic flight to Lukla airport- one of the adventurous airports in the world. The route then ascend to Namche Bazar via wonderful village of Phakding. Namche Bazar is widely popular as “The Sherpa Capital” and is the trade hub of Everest region.
The side trip to Everest view point of Syanboche is one of the main highlights of the trek which offers the 360 degrees views of the mountains including Everest. Then Tengboche- the final destination is truly amazing. The Tengboche village is final point of the Everest view trek. Tengboche has the biggest Buddhist monastery of Everest. And if you are trekking in month of November then you may get the chance to see the celebration of Mani Rimdu Festival. Also, it the best point to collect the fine sunrise and sunset view at Mountain Everest and other Himalayas.
Everest Panorama trek is a tea house type trekking. The trekking route has finest local lodges with good facilities on food, accommodation, electricity and internet. The famous Dudh Koshi river, the fantastic Hillary bridge are other highlights of the trekking. The best trekking months for Everest sunrise trekking are the months of spring (March to May) and the days of autumn (September to November). The Everest sunrise trek can be done in winter (December to February) too. But trekking in monsoon (June to August) is not recommended due to the bad weather condition.
Our Everest Panorama Trek is customizable one. Please contact our Nepal trek experts if you are looking for a different Everest Panorama Trek itinerary.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. You may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
It’s about 35 min flight from Kathmandu or 20 min flight from Manthali. You will meet our staff at Lukla airport. you have breakfast at Lukla. Now we are ready to start our trek. It is downhill until Thadekoshi you will see the beautiful view of Mt. Kusum Khankaru, now we walk next Dudh Kosi river up to Phakding. Overnight at Phakding
After breakfast, we start trek before reach banker you can see the beautiful view of Mt. Thamserku. Today we enter Sagarmatha (Everest Nepali name) national park. After crossing several times suspension bridge we climb up we will see the first view of Mt. Everest. If you get lucky you may see red panda before reaching Namche bazar. Overnight at Namche bazar
Namche bazar is a gateway to Everest and the biggest village in this region. We hike to Everest view hotel to acclimatization and to see the spectacular view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam, Nupse and many other peaks. after heading back to Namche you can also visit the Sagarmatha national park head office, Sherpa museum, and market, some café show movie about Everest and Sherpa. Overnight at Namche bazaar.
Today we trek to Tanbuche, first couple of hours is flat than down to Phongi tanga after that steep climb up to reach Tanbuche. Tanbuche monastery is also known as Dawa Choling Gompa the monastery is the largest gompa in the Everest region. we will see magnificent view of Mt Everest ,Lhotse , Amadablam, Tabuche and Nupse. At 3 pm monastery open for visitor we can visit there. Stay overnight at Tanbuche
After the breakfast we descent to Phongi tanga. After crossing the bridge we climp up to kenjoma. We will see last time Mt Everest before we hit Namche bazer. Over night at namche bazar
Today is the last day of the trekking, it steeps downhill until Dudh Kosi river. A passing couple of suspension bridges we exit Sagarmatha national park. Keep walking down to Thadekosi, this is the lowest point of the Everest base camp trek. than the ascent to lukla. Overnight at lukla
After having breakfast, fly back Kathmandu or Manthali. It take 5 hour drive from Manthali to Kathmandu. Take you to the hotel. After shower you can visit around Thamel for shopping. We have a farewell dinner in a traditional Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance. Overnight at hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfer with private transportation.
- Four times Arrival/Departure.
- Both way flight ticket Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government license-holder trekking guide
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and other necessary equipment
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee
- Medical kit
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills