- Experience the remote and off the beaten trekking in Nepal.
- Stunning panorama of high Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, and Annapurna Himalaya peaks
- Explore remote rural, farm villages of Ganesh Himal on least visited areas by trekkers
- Lovely forested areas full of rhododendron-magnolia-oaks - fir and juniper trees and bushes
- Into pristine and undisturbed country away from the main flow of trekkers into the serene wilderness
- Around least trekked areas within scenic high Ganesh with stunning scenery
Ganesh Himal Trek is off the beaten tracks an adventure in complete wilderness around massive Ganesh Himal. The least trekked route of Nepal, the trek takes you to the complete wilderness and the pristine environment and offers to collect the finest views of massive Ganesh Himal known as Yangra in Tibetan language.
The trek into the north mid-west part of Nepal Himalayas, the trek goes near to the Tibet border and also to the Langtang and Manaslu mountains. The trek on the beaten trails into perfect tranquil surrounding, the trek goes inside the dense deep alpine forest covered within tall rhododendron-oaks-pines-magnolia and fir tree lines with some bamboo groves. The possibility to encounter endangered wild Red Panda often add the excitement on the journey.
The spectacular views of mountains of Annapurna-Manaslu-Ganesh-Langtang and as far towards Jugal Himal range in the east horizon, with great magnificent time around Ganesh Himal heading into warmer areas at Trisuli Bazaar for the drive to Kathmandu.
The best seasons to trek Ganesh Himal are spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Trekking Ganesh Himal in the months of winter is not appropriate. Whereas, trekking Ganesh Himal in monsoon is not recommended due to the heavy rainfall.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcomes you at the airport and takes you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you to answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfers with private transportation.
- Two night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- By Local bus Kathmandu to Betrawati and back to Kathmandu.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffel bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.