- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 11 Dinners
- 10 Lunches
- 12 Breakfasts
The Guerrilla and Yarsa trails offer an exciting voyage through the heartland of Myagdi, Rukum, and Rolpa. The region has low population density and was the epicenter of activities conducted by Nepal Maoist Party during their 10 years struggle against monarchical system in Nepal. At one time during this period, the area had a self-ruling government set up at Banphikot, Rukum.
The land is honored with far reaching regular assets and biodiversity, exemplified by its natural life (60% of Dhorpatan Reserve lies in Rukum), enrapturing cascades, streams, hollows, and magnificent lakes and additionally the transcending, grand Himalaya toward the north. En route, visit numerous destinations that figure noticeably in late history in a territory of huge peace, excellence and neighborliness that is open, prepared and willing to have visitors.
The trails are interesting for a explorer looking for an affair that could long. This region will be a joy to new visitors as well as returning traveler
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfer with private transportation.
- Two times Arrival/Departure.
- Transportation by local bus.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.