- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 9 Dinners
- 8 Lunches
- 12 Breakfasts
- Explore the diverse landscapes and the vibrant villages of Annapurna.
- Collect the best views of Mt.Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Mt.Nilgiri 7040m, Mt.
- Annapurna south 7219m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Mt. Annapurna IV
- 7525m, Mt. Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt. Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Tukuche peak, Lamjung
- Himal 6586m.
- Visit the famous temple of Muktinath- place of the salvation.
- Experience the best trekking in Annapurna.
- Go around the worlds’ deepest gorge- Kaligandaki gorge.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is dedicated to visit the famous temple of Muktinath. The place of the
salvation- Muktinath is a pilgrimage site to Hindu and Buddhist religions. The temple gets thousands of
devotes every year. Widely popular as Lower Mustang trek, this trek combines the finest views of
Himalayas and diverse landscapes. Regarded as one of the best trekking in Annapurna, it is also a tea
house type trekking. There are well built local lodges around with good facilities on food and
The pagoda style temple, the 108 sacred water sprouts are the jewel of the trek. Located 3700 meters
above the sea level the main temple square is dedicated to Lord Bishnu- the preserver. The best views of
Mt.Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Mt.Nilgiri 7040m, Mt. Annapurna south 7219m, Mt.
Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Mt. Annapurna IV 7525m, Mt. Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt. Fishtail/
Machhapuchhare 6998m, Tukuche peak, Lamjung Himal 6586m can be collected during the trek. It also
offers to go around the worlds’ deepest gorge of Kaligandaki gorge.
The best time to trek Jomsom Muktinath Trek are spring (March to May) and autumn (September to
November). Monsoon (June to August) is not appropriate due to the bad weather condition. But
trekking in Muktinath in winter (December to February) is possible.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is a customizable one. Please contact our Nepal trek experts if different
itinerary is required.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcomes you at the airport and takes you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you an answer to the question. Overnight at the hotel.
Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive (Around 6- 7 hours) After having breakfast in the morning we drive to Pokhara by tourist bus. It takes around 6- 7 hours to reach Pokhara from Kathmandu. You can also take the flight which takes about 30 minutes and in the remaining time, take your time to explore the Pokhara city and Lakeside. We stay overnight at Pokhara.
Pokhara to Nayapul Drive 1.30 hrs and trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m) – 3 Hours we are going to begin our actual trek from Nayapul. So we take a short drive to Nayapul from Pokhara which takes about an hour. From Nayapul, we take a short walk along the banks of Modi Khola, which brings us to Birethanti (1015m). From there, our trail continues through the village and climbs continuously up the side to the Hille (1495m). We eventually reach Tikhedhunga (1577m) where we stay overnight at a guesthouse.
Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani Trek (2850m) – 6 Hours From Tikhedhunga, we move on towards the steep climb to Ulleri (2010m). Ulleri is a large Magar village. Our trail ascends more gently from this point through fine forests of oak and rhododendrons towards Banthanti (2250m). After walking for a couple of hours, we arrive at Ghorepani (2840m) where we stay overnight
Early morning Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2610m) – 5 Hours Early in the morning today, we start an hour hiking to Poon Hill (3210m) which is a best viewpoint in the Annapurna Region. Poon Hill offers the best opportunity to witness the phenomenal panorama of the beautiful peaks including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Poon Hill is regarded as the Photographer’s paradise. You can enjoy the unobstructed views of the sunrise over stunning snowcapped Himalayas. Poon Hill also offers the best views of sunset too. After spending about an hour at Poon Hill, we return back to Ghorepani. We take our breakfast at Ghorepani
Pokhara to Kathmandu Drive we have to leave from our hotel at 7 am after breakfast and bus leave 7:30 am from tourist Bus Park. Upon reaching Kathmandu, you can utilize your time for last-minute shopping or you can explore the city. We celebrate the Farewell Dinner together with us and spend overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you at Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Activities:Trekking and Hiking
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfers with private transportation.
- Two times Arrival/Departure.
- Four night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Both way ride by tourist bus Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.
Departure Dates for Jomsom and Muktinath Trek - 14 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review
I along with my friends drove to a place called Tatopani. We spent some quality time there enjoying the hot spring. The next day, we start our hiking towards Muktinath. During hiking, we encountered some spectacular views of the Mt. Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. My guide 'Rab' was a very kind and very enthusiastic person whom I ever met. During our hiking, he guided us thoroughly and professionally. He seemed to have sound knowledge of his professional trekking. So, if you are planning to visit Nepal, we recommend Glacier Nepal Treks for your adventure in Nepal.