- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 21 Dinners
- 20 Lunches
- 22 Breakfasts
One of the least visited trekking destinations of Nepal, Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek is perfect for solitude lovers. The major highlight of the trek is base camp of mount Kanchenjunga scaling 8586 m which is also world’s third tallest mountain. This trek could be a comparatively tough one with few high mountain passes that demand physical fitness and fine health condition. The three week trek starts from Suketar airport in Taplejung district. The highest altitude is at Kanchenjunga Base Camp at Pang Pema 5143m.
Kanchenjunga Circuit trek attracts low number of trekkers annually because it doesn’t supply several facilities to the trekkers as compared to the mount Everest region and Annapurna region. Therefore, trekkers have to be compelled to be ready for tenting for several days and ample supply of food ought to be carried.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. You may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfer with private transportation.
- Two times Arrival/Departure.
- Flight tickets Kathmandu /Taplejung /Bhadrapur /Kathamndu
- Transportation by local bus.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.