- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 11 Dinners
- 10 Lunches
- 12 Breakfasts
- Visit the less crowded trekking route in Nepal.
- Khopra Danda Trek offers the ideal views.
- Ghandruk, which is the biggest Gurung town in the Annapurna area.
- Mesmerizing views of the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7061m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna South 7219m, Machhapuchhre 6993m, and others,
Khopra Danda trek is one of the recently opened trekking trail in the Annapurna district which highlights dazzling views of snow capped mountains and different ethnicities of the local region. This lesser known trek is perfect for families with youngsters as the trails are made appropriately and are anything but difficult to stroll on.
Khopra Danda Trek offers the ideal views of snow-capped peaks and green slopes including terraced fields, pasturelands, and excellent traditional towns. Your trek to Khopra Danda starts with landing in International Airport in Kathmandu. You will take a picturesque departure from Kathmandu to Pokhara with entrancing views of monstrous mountains taken after by the short beautiful drive to Kimche. Kimche begins the genuine trekking through off the beaten trails to Ghandruk, which is the biggest Gurung town in the Annapurna area. The trail goes through a thickly forested way full of rhododendrons, oaks, bamboos, and pines. The trek not just offers mesmerizing views of the cold Himalayas like mount Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7061m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna South 7219m, Machhapuchhre 6993m, and others, yet additionally includes dazzling views of dawn over the mountains from Khopra Ridge and Poon Hill. The trail goes through lovely towns of Gurung, Magar, Chhetri, and Brahmin people group, which enables trekkers to watch and experience the unadulterated Nepali culture and way of life. The trek is an incredible method to make your youngsters acquainted with the delights of trekking and involvement with the local people.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcomes you at the airport and takes you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you an answer to the question. Overnight at the hotel.
Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive (Around 6- 7 hours) After having breakfast in the morning we drive to Pokhara by tourist bus. It takes around 6- 7 hours to reach Pokhara from Kathmandu. You can also take the flight which takes about 30 minutes and in the remaining time, take your time to explore the Pokhara city and Lakeside. We stay overnight at Pokhara.
We drive to Nayapul by taxi one and half hour from Pokhara then we will start trek from Nayapul to Ghandruk. We have to cross Modi Khola and reach to Birethanti, then we have to follow Modi Khola valley passing Shauli Bazaar, this will take about 2 hours, then we climb up steps and continue to walk to the beautiful Gurung village of Ghandruk, village, and overnight at Ghandruk in this village 60% are Gurung's family and rest other casts people living in this village.
We leave after our breakfast to Tadapani trek through rhododendron and oak forest. There are no villages on the way but there are two teahouses at the place called Baisi Kharkha. We can see views of Machhapuchhare (6993m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna South (7219m), and Lamjung Himal (6931m) on the way when we climbing up to Tadapani.
Early in the morning, we go to see the sunrise and views from Dobato we need walk flat up to Bayli Kharka then we will descend through forests one and half hours and to climb about one hour to reach the Chistibang and overnight at Chistibung.
From Chistibang we trek for around 2 hours to ascend to reach the ridge at Khopra Danda, You might get to see the Himalayan goat and Danfe pheasant on the way. On top, we will see amazing views on all sides of Dhaulagiri, Damphus Peak, Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri, Annapurna 1, Annapurna South and other mountains
From Khopra Dnada we leave early in the Moring with pack lunch Ridge we can walk to Khayar Lake at 4600m which will take around 6 to 7 hours we'll take a steep trail on the ridge with stone steps with a gorgeous view of nature. After visiting the lake we will come back down to Khopra Danda and overnight stay at Khopra Danda.
After breakfast, we trek to Swanta. We trek all the way descend through the rhododendron forests past beautiful fields to reach Swanta is a nice village and overnight stay at Swanta.
We will descend through the village fields to a small river then will cross the suspension bridge and ascent about one hour to reach the village of Chittre, where will join the main trekking trail? There is a further ascent to reach the Ghorepani .we will enjoy seeing great views of the Dhaulagiri, 1 to 5, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Fishtail many other mountains and overnight stay at Ghorepani.
Early in the morning, we go to the Poon Hill for sunrise and views and we back to the hotel and have breakfast then descend to Tikhedung through the Ulleri village and overnight at Tikhedunga.
From Tikhedung we trek to Nayapul about 3 hrs and drive to Pokhara1.30 hrs by taxi and overnight at Pokhara.
Pokhara to Kathmandu After breakfast we leave 7.30 by tourist bus it takes 6 to 7 hrs and overnight at Kathmandu.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Activities:Trekking and Hiking
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfers with private transportation.
- Two night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Two night’s accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- By tourist bus Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu.
- By local jeep from Siding to Pokhara 3-4 hrs.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and ACAP fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Nepal Entry visa.
- Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu.
- Extra night at Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.
Departure Dates for Khopra Danda Trek - 15 days
Trip reviewsWrite a Review
Excellent Trek and So well organized We recently did the Khopra dada and Khyare lake trek with Glacier Nepal Treks it was unbelievable experience.It was great views from Mulde view point and Khopra dada. We really lived it trip was so well organized by Chandra Gurung everything went very well. We had a guide Chandra and Porter Kamal.The places we stayed in along trek were nice and comfortable and food was good. All in all a really great trip for us and we would highly recommend Chandra and his company.