- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 07 Dinners
- 06 Lunches
- 10 Breakfasts
Mardi Himal Trek attracts trekkers from around the world who wish to explore the quieter trails in the Annapurna region. In comparison to other busy trails in the Annapurna region, the trails in this trek are a delight to anyone who loves to travel in a completely peaceful environment. The trek starts at Phedi, a few hours’ drives from Pokhara and leads to Mardi Himal High Camp while crossing Mardi Himal Base Camp.
Further, the main highlight of the trek is ascending to the upper viewpoint (4250 m) from the High Camp for the best sightseeing of mountains in the Annapurna range. The breathtaking panoramic views of mountains Annapurna, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Hiuchuli and of course Mardi make any trekker’s journey a blissful one. The trails to the base camp of Mardi Himal make up a small circuit to allow the trekkers in taking the new trail from base camp, thus, without having to return back the same trail.
It is an ideal trekking destination for travelers with limited vacation time and looking to closely explore the Himalayas. The trek along with the green forests, beautiful villages, mountain landscapes and stays at teahouse.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drive for one and half hour to reach Kande. Then trek to the Pritam Deurali first we climb up to Australian camp and Pothana village we stop for lunch at Pothana. You make a gradual ascent to your destination in about 3 hours. Overnight stay at nice and clean guest house at Pritam Deurali.
Walking through rhododendron forests, reach the forest camp in about 5 hours. Overnight stay nice and clean guest house we can see nice view of Ghandruk Village from forest camp.
You will experience the thrill of walking in the total wilderness of thick forests covered with rhododendron and oaks trees. Mostly the trees are covered with mosses and lichen. Occasionally the thick foliage opens into small windows, from which you will stare at the stunning sceneries of in the direction of Fishtail (Machapuchre). On the right side far below lies the Modi Khola Valley. Then you will be Low camp of the northern face of Mt Fishtail and trek one hour more you will reach at Badal danda there is newly open nice and clean guest house.
If we walk from high to View point 4250 m about 3 hours from there we can see the good views of Annapurna south, Himchuli, Fishtail Mardi Himal and Annapurna base camp area and to continue to Mardi Himal Base camp 4500m about 4 to 5 hrs and back to high camp.
The return route is different from Low Camp. You will have to long descend through thick forest and then see the terraced farmland as you return to the Upper Mardi Khola region and to reach Siding. You will see the original rural Nepal with its life at ease and proximity of Mother Nature. Stay overnight nice and clean guest house
Treat yourself to magnificent sceneries of the Himalayan region from this place and return to Pokhara by local jeep then stay overnight at Pokhara 3 hrs.
After breakfast we leave for Kathmandu by tourist bus it takes about 6 to 7 hours and overnight stay at Kathmandu.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfer with private transportation.
- Two times Arrival/Departure.
- Four night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- By tourist bus Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.