- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 16 Dinners
- 15 Lunches
- 18 Breakfasts
You will take a drive to Jagat via Besisahar and start trekking to Koto through the beautiful villages of Dharapani. From Koto you will trek to Nar Phu valley enjoying stunning landscape views. The dramatic views of snow-capped peaks, medieval villages, Tibetan culture, Tashi Lakhang Monastery, and high alpine valleys are the prime attractions of Nar Phu valley. Your guide will tell you interesting details about Tibetan culture in this region. After exploring Nar Phu valley you will cross Kang La pass 5315m to get to Manang and Bhotia villages in the Neyshang valley. You will trek to the west of this valley and cross Thorong La Pass at 5416 m and descend to Muktinath temple. After then you will further descend down to the world’s deepest gorge Kaligandaki. From there you will trek to Jomsom and fly out to Kathmandu.
After the trek, you will explore Kathmandu and indulge in amazing activities until your departure.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcomes you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfer with private transportation.
- Two times Arrival/Departure.
- Transportation by local bus and local jeep.
- Flight ticket Jomsom to Pokhara.
- By tourist bus Pokhara to Kathmandu 6-7 hours
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffel bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.