- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 11 Dinners
- 10 Lunches
- 12 Breakfasts
Rara Lake Trek is one of the best trips in the Western Nepal. The journey to Nepal’s biggest Lake Rara offers lifetime experience to any visitor. The 10-day trek starts after Kathmandu- Nepalgunj-Jumla flight and extends along the interesting local villages and serene Sinja valley. The trekkers pass through Rara National park, one of the most beautiful national parks in Nepal and home to some of the endangered species in the world. The heavenly Rara Lake (2290 m) is renowned as queen of lakes because of its extraordinary beauty and the spectacular mountain views.
The green coniferous forests surrounding the 5 km long and 2 km wide lake with the breathtaking mountain views in the backdrop and mirrored on the lake itself symbolize the extraordinary beauty. Further, the rich cultural heritage of inhabitants of Jumla and Mugu offers a great learning experience for the trekkers. The trek is suitable for anyone with normal health conditions as it doesn’t require hiking to high altitudes. However, the basic trekking gears ensure the comfort and safety throughout the trek
The best season to visit Rara is summer and autumn as the weather conditions are comparatively favorable and the mesmerizing view is guaranteed. During winter the Rara surrounding receives snowfall and the trekkers can make trip to this “piece of heaven” even in some of the winter days. Another major highlight of the trip is bird-watching as many species of birds migrate to Rara National Park mostly during November and April.
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airpot. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. you may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer the question. Overnight at the hotel.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfers with private transportation.
- Two times Arrival/Departure.
- Flight ticket Kathmandu to Nepalgunj/Jumla/Nepalgunj/Kathmandu.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and national park fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.