- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 6 Dinners
- 5 Lunches
- 7 Breakfasts
- Explore the local Gurung villages of Royal trek.
- Collect the best views of Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, terraced fields, lakes, including mountains.
- Visit the less crowded trekking route in Nepal.
- Explore the beautiful lakes of Begnas and Phewa Lakes.
- Explore the best city of Nepal- Pokhara city.
The Royal Trek is one of the best short trekking around Pokhara valley. The fascinating trekking offers to get closer to the foothills of Annapurna mountain range, around the northern belt of Pokhara valley. The name Royal trek was given after the visit of Prince Charles and group back in the early eighties. One of the shortest and finest trekking offers to explore the local hillside and the local villages of Gurung people.
The wonderful trek also offers to get the closer views of Annapurna mountain range and plus Langtang mountain ranges as well. The major mountains that can be seen during the trekking are Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, terraced fields, lakes, including mountains, such as Fishtail, Langtang, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, and Lamjung. The inclusion of Begnas Lake makes the trekking even interesting. Suited for the beginners, the trekking is well suited for the family trekkers. Pokhara the city of lakes is another major highlight of the trekking.
The best time to trek Royal trek route is spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Although the Royal trek can be done round the year. The best months for the views are April, May and October to December
You arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport. Glacier Nepal treks representative welcomes you at the airport and takes you to the hotel by privet vehicle. After a short rest, You will meet the guide at our office. You may have some questions about the trekking he will give you answer to the question. Overnight at the hotel.
Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive (Around 6- 7 hours) After having breakfast in the morning we drive to Pokhara by tourist bus. It takes around 6- 7 hours to reach Pokhara from Kathmandu. You can also take the flight which takes about 30 minutes and in the remaining time, take your time to explore the Pokhara city and Lakeside. We stay overnight at Pokhara.
This is your final day in Nepal. Glacier Nepal treks representative will drop you to Tribhuwan international airport by privet vehicle. Home sweet home.
Includes & Excludes
- All airport and hotel transfers with private transportation.
- Two night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Two night’s accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- By tourist bus Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu.
- By jeep or taxi from Pokhara to Kalikasthan and back to Pokhara from Chisapani.
- Tea House/ Lodge accommodation including meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek.
- Government License holder trekking guide.
- Coverage of guides and porters meals, insurance, salary, lodging, transportation and
- Other necessary equipment.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee and ACAP fee.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Minus 20 sleeping bag and duffle bag need to return after trekking.
- Farewell Dinner after trekking.
- International Flight.
- Nepal Entry visa.
- Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu.
- Extra night at Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.