- 3-star hotel at Kathmandu
- Teahouse twin based sharing room
- 13 Dinners
- 12 Lunches
- 14 Breakfasts
- Trek into the remote and isolated part of Nepal
- A scenic walk into the valley of Happiness at Tsum within Ganesh and Manaslu Himalaya.
- Grand panorama of Ganesh and Manaslu Himalaya that surrounds beautiful Tsum valley
- Exploring cultural and traditional Tsum villages similar to Tibetan Buddhist culture and origin
- Walking into the enchanting forest covered with tall rhododendron and magnolia tree lines
- Daily views of mountains walking into the remote and isolated valley of happiness at Tsum.
Tsum Valley Trek a scenic walk into the valley of Happiness at Tsum within Ganesh and Manaslu Himalaya. The finest journey to the remote and isolated part of north mid-Himalaya in the between Manaslu and Ganesh Himal range. Tsum is known as the valley of Happiness in the local native language of Tibetan origin and the culture and the traditions are mostly influenced by Tibetan culture.
The trek into the hidden areas and Shangri-la of Himalaya away from modern civilization into the pristine, wilderness of mountains-windswept beautiful country with impressive local culture are fantastic.
Off the beaten route, it is a perfect destination for the people not willing to walk on mainstream trekking trails on popular routes. The trip allows you being in complete tranquil in the harmony of interesting colorful culture and ancient traditions of the centuries.
Tsum Valley Trek includes the finest overland journey into Nepal Mid-Western areas of the Gorkha district. The trek at first leads on the same routes of Manaslu route and then on leaving the raging Budi-Gandaki River heading into unknown and hidden areas at Tsum valley.
The trek gradually leads into nice lovely farm villages and forest filled with enchanting rhododendron-magnolia-oaks and pines trees. The trekking also includes the exploration of green vegetation and tree lines behind for wild windswept country. And is similar to dry Tibetan landscapes which are close beyond Mu Gompa our final destination around Tsum Valley.
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. A representative from Glacier Nepal treks will welcome you at the airport and take you to your hotel by private vehicle. After a short rest, you will meet the guide at our office. Your guide will answer any questions you may have about your trek. Overnight at the hotel.
Travel by private jeep to the start of the Manaslu trek in Sotikhola.
After an early morning departure from Kathmandu, you will notice your first views of the Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal range upon leaving the valley. The road zigzags along the Trisuli River. After approximately 7-8 hours, we will reach Sotikhola, a small village on the Budi Gandaki riverbank and the start of the Manaslu trek. After a long travel day, spend the evening resting and preparing for the trek. Overnight at a Sotikhola teahouse.
After breakfast at the teahouse, our trek begins with a walk on the newly opened roadway that winds through the Buri Gandaki River Valley. This road is part of the government of Nepal’s plan to build a highway that will connect to China’s autonomous region of Tibet. We pass a few small villages and a suspension bridge. The trek follows the Budi Gandaki River and gains a few hundred meters of elevation before reaching Machhakhola, our destination for the day. Stay overnight at a Machakhola teahouse
After breakfast at the teahouse, cross the Machakhola suspension bridge and begin a gradual climb to Tatopani (hot springs). Road construction is ongoing here; be prepared to encounter many mule trains. Always pass mules on the wall side and follow your guide for safety. After crossing the Budi Gandaki suspension bridge and the villages of Dovan and Keraunja, we ascend through Yaruphant to the village of Jagat. Jagat marks the beginning of the restricted Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP). Stay overnight at a Jagat teahouse
After breakfast at the teahouse, continue along the Buri Gandaki River to the village of Salleri. After ascending from Salleri, you will see a beautiful view of Siring Himal. Pass the villages of Sirdibas and Ghatte Khola to a long suspension bridge. Once across the bridge, a short trek brings you to the largest Gurung village in the region – Gurung. After passing Chisapani (Ekle Bhatti) we descend back down to the Budi Gandaki River and, we ascent about an hour we arrived at Lokpa. from the Lokpa they don't allow to kill animals. stay overnight at Lokpa.
Includes & Excludes
- International Flight.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking (because of any reason) prior to the plan scheduled itinerary.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge.
- Shopping and hot shower during the trek.
- Laundry, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, Illness,
- Change of government policy, political instability raises strike, moment etc.
- Bar beverage bills.